Matchday Sports Travel has been responsible for all the club’s travels for the past three years and we are very pleased to have signed a new, improved and long-term sponsorship agreement for the years to come.
Matchday is responsible for flights, hotels and food for all the club’s away matches, as well as arranging the club’s annual sponsorship trip abroad and contributing to smaller travel assignments in everyday life.
– It has been a pleasure to have Kristiansund Ballklubb as a customer in recent years and it feels good to have a long-term sponsorship agreement in place with the club. Traveling with KBK to most away games year after year has given me many new friendships and good insight into how a top club is run. I have simply become very fond of the people in and around the club and KBK has gained a great supporter in Eastern Norway, says Christian H. Weiseth, general manager of Matchday Sports Travel.
– We are very much looking forward to continuing to make trips for KBK at home and abroad, and the next task will be to facilitate a good journey and a good stay away to Åsane in Bergen, he adds.
Kjetil Thorsen, general manager of KBK, says that the club depends on having a travel partner who delivers at a high level week after week.
– There are many details that need to be put in place when the A team travels for an away game, and there are often changes along the way. We are very satisfied with the work Weiseth and Matchday have done. We had an unforgettable sponsor trip to Chester in March, and we are now working on the next trip for 2024, says Thorsen.
– Good partners are the key to success in all parts of life, and it is nice to have a partner who is so active around the team and often visits us here in Kristiansund, says Liv Berit Bach, head of marketing and communications at KBK.
KBK coach Christian Michelsen and sporting director Eirik Hoseth are also happy to continue with Matchday.
– Brilliant, delivers every time, says Michelsen.
– Many details and constant changes in our travel plan mean that we are happy that Matchday is continuing, says Hoseth.