We can announce that Andreas Endresen (20) has now signed until 2026. The 190cm tall striker should also be ready to play already for tomorrow’s match against Mjøndalen. Andreas comes from Sportsklubben Vard Haugesund and has an impressive 11 goals for the club after half a season.
With that, we had a chat with Andreas about the future in Grimstad and Jerv.
– This is a lot of fun! Finally get it done, says Endresen with a big smile after signing.
– I have known about the interest for a long time and got a good feeling right away.
The 20-year-old has three matches in the Eliteserien and knows our former mercenary Sondre Auklend.
– I am looking forward to it and have great faith that this is the right step for me. I know Sondre Auklend well and he has spoken very positively about the club and made me want to try this out even more. The club is ambitious with a good Obosliga level, which is good for me and my development, says Endresen.
What are your qualities as a striker?
– I am a good finisher, fast and strong, says Endresen in conclusion.
Managing director, Jon Ole Reinhardsen is very pleased with the signing of the forward talent.
– Endresen is a very exciting striker who is fast, strong and has good finishing skills with great potential. A sought-after Norwegian striker! We think he fits in well with the way we play, says Reinhardsen and looks forward to the continuation.