Steffen Lie Skålevik becomes an Åsane player. The clubs have agreed on a transfer for the Sarpsborg forward – and the contract has been signed. A warm welcome to Åsane, Steffen!
The former Brann striker had his first training session with his new teammates this afternoon. Tomorrow he will be with the squad for the away game against Skeid on Friday.
– This is a good opportunity for me. I can’t wait to help save the place – and get a good boost for next season. It’s a cool opportunity to come home again, says Steffen Lie Skålevik.
Steffen Lie Skålevik (30) was SK Brann’s top scorer in 2016 and 2018. The attacking player has also played for Sotra, Nest Sotra, Start (loan) for two periods and Sogndal (loan).
In the previous series round, he scored for Sarpsborg 08 against Tromsø in the Eliteserien. The contract expires in 2025. He is clear that Åsane will stay in the OBOS league.
– It will be tough throughout the autumn. It’s about picking points and being sharp. It’s a tough league, but we’ll do everything to make it, says the new signing.
Åsane have also brought in Kristoffer Barmen (from Aalesund), Ole Martin Kolskogen (from Aalesund) and Isak Tomar Hjorteseth (from SK Brann) on loan for the rest of the season.
Kristoffer Barmen is coming on loan for the rest of the season. The midfielder had half a year left on his contract with Aalesund. Today he signed a contract with the oranges. We warmly welcome the people of Bergen to Åsane.
Kristoffer Barmen (30) will play the rest of the season for Åsane. The last two seasons he has played for Aalesund. He also has ten seasons for SK Brann. The Bergen native will do everything to help Åsane stay in the OBOS league.
– We will save the place. It’s job number one. The job description is to ensure that Åsane saves the place and we will arrange that, says Kristoffer Barmen.
How was your first session with new teammates?
– It was fun to get started. It has been a hectic few days. Glad to get home and land now.
The clubs agree on a loan agreement for the rest of the season. From before, Åsane brought in Ole Martin Kolskogen on loan from Aalesund and Isak Tomar Hjorteseth on loan from SK Brann.
You know many of the players in Åsane – How was it to meet them?
– Always nice to meet people from Bergen. They are extremely nice. Very nice to meet everyone in the squad, says Barmen,
Åsane holds the qualifying spot in the OBOS league. Next Friday there will be an away game against Skeid in Oslo. Then Kristoffer Barmen can make his debut for the oranges from Bergen.
– I am ready and the order is three points, concludes Barmen.
Jacob Jacobsen Bolsø (21) goes on loan to SK Træff. The Moldense played for SK Træff in the 2022 season. A season in which he was named talent of the year in the PostNord league.
Now he is turning his nose towards home and will be on loan for the rest of the season. Bolsø has scored 14 goals for Åsane 2 this season. He also became Norwegian champion and Scandinavian champion in junior football for Molde.
SK Træff is in 9th place in the 2nd division. Now they strengthen the team with the 21-year-old.
Bolsø will return to Åsane Fotball in December and join the run-up to the new season in January 2024.
We will follow Bolsø throughout the autumn – and wish him all the best in SK Træff.